DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Drinking in Airport Bars

I would not advise it. It will leave you sleepy, you will be no more wise for it.

Logan screams for a Sam Adams head. It's grey and dreary, take tea instead.

Toronto, time for one last pinto; you're sloshed enough, now take a hint-o.

Surely Montreal can spare a Molson's; consider coffee, you're getting old son.

Nothing to do when Newark bound, have some water, then get out of town.

JFK? Try Scotch and Soda, or some Postum as your nightcap coda.

Houston: hub for Continental, Bourbon shots? I think you're mental.

RDU's for B'ball celebrations; may I interest you in a Sprite libation?

LAX? Try something spicey; hold the Tequila, just shoot the icey.

O'Hare deserves a good stiff drink, Pepto B will keep you Pink.

Halifax? When you're puddle-jumper bound?

Oh then I definitely recommend a Keith's to keep you sound.

4 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

And don't forget the Harry Nilsson Airport, where they;

"Put de lime in de coconut, mix 'em bot' togedduh.
Put de lime in de coconut, make ya feel bedduh."

That was pretty popular in the '70s.

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is it ???

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

give me a minute to get with the program !!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, because of your comment, I just can't get that song outta my head so I'll just have to post this...my favourite version of the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wg_L0wGTyA&feature=related

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|